If you are an owner of an eCommerce website, then you must also know that your business greatly depends upon the photos of the products that are available online. Whether your business succeeds or goes into loss depends greatly upon the eCommerce photographers in London. This is because no matter how good your products are or how excellent the quality is, if the photos are not good, people will not even give it a second look. In order to optimize your sales, you need to ensure that your photos are on point. If you are new to the eCommerce world and are opening a new business, then you can benefit from the following tips to give a boost to your business:
- Keep in mind that the usage of the right equipment is absolutely necessary. With so many camera options in the market, you should know what you are looking for. When it comes to the camera features, always opt for those one that have good zooming qualities. This way, the background would be blurred and the focus would only be on your product. The customer will not be distracted by anything and will pay attention to your product only. If you don’t have enough money then you can buy things in pieces. For example, you can buy a camera one month and go for the lenses the next month. Apart from the cameras, you will also need a light source for capturing good images.
- You should keep in mind that when you are shooting for an ecommerce business, the focus should only be on the product. Therefore, it is best if you keep the background simple white in colour. This way, you also get added bonus because you wouldn’t have to edit the background to make it look better. With a white background, you will not have anything to change or edit.
- Make sure that you are using soft lights on the product so the shadow can be as soft as possible. The high contrast of the product to the background will make it look more appealing and visible. It is always better if you shoot the photos in a room where there is a lot of natural light because it highlights the features of the product without making it look artificial.
- Another thing is that you should shoot the photos in such a way that the viewer gets the idea of the size of the product. Although you may have mentioned the size and dimensions of the product on the side, but it is always better if the customers can get an idea by looking at the product as well. You can make use of different techniques to show the size. For example, if the product is big then you can make a model stand by so they can get an idea of the size.
- After you have captured the photos, revise them and give them a few touch ups to get them to the next level. This way, your photos will look interesting and artistic. When you are cropping the photos, make sure that you have cropped them to the right dimensions so they don’t look tacky.
- Also keep in mind that the customer will want to look at the product from different dimensions so take the photos from different angles. For example, if you are capturing the photos of a bag, then show the pockets and the compartments as well. this way, the customer will know what to expect when the product is delivered to his home.